Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
International Journal of Chemical and Life Sciences
ISSN NO: 2234-8638
Sub: Submission of an original paper with copyright agreement and
authorship responsibility (submit by e-mail only)
I certify that I have participated sufficiently in the
conception and design of this work and the analysis of the data
(wherever applicable), as well as the writing of the manuscript, to
take public responsibility for it. I believe the manuscript represents
valid work. I have reviewed the final version of the manuscript and
approve it for publication. Neither the manuscript nor one with
substantially similar content under my authorship been published or
is being considered for publication elsewhere, except as described in
an attachment. Furthermore I attest that I shall produce the data
upon which the manuscript is based for examination by the editors
or their assignees, if requested. Kindly find it suitable to publish in
your esteemed journal.
Author name, address and Signature
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.